Monday, April 13, 2009

4 Month Checkup

Taylor went for her 4 month checkup on Friday. I was excited to see exactly how much she had grown, but not excited for the shots she would be getting. She weighed in at 14 pounds 11 ounces and was 26 inches long! Dr. Franklin said that everything looked wonderful. I asked about starting rice cereal, but he said we didn't need to start it yet. He said we could try it just to give her the idea of eating with a spoon, but it didn't need to be consistent. As far as anything else, I really do not know, and there is a good reason for this. While she was getting her shots and oral vaccine (she did great with it, but screamed horribly through the shots), the tornado sirens started going off in Cookeville. The office was going crazy! They got us in an interior room and wouldn't let us leave. I was able to shut the door and nurse Taylor so she would calm down, but I was not calm at all! Blake, Hercules, and our neighbor's daughter were all in our basement while the storm came through. I was very thankful that the storm passed over with no tornado. So, I will be making a phone call to the office next week to find out what percentile Taylor was in and to schedule her next appointment! I'll update as soon as I know something!

No comments:

Post a Comment