Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nashville Trip and Visit With Granny Doris

I took a little trip to Nashville yesterday. Blake had training for the summer class he is teaching, so I decided it would be a good time to head in and visit with Granny Doris. I spent the night Wednesday night with Grana and G-Grandpa-Daddy (we are still decided on a name). We enjoyed a great dinner, then spent some time drinking coffee at Starbucks. Once we got home, Taylor played in my lap with a blanket for about an hour! The night was a little rough. For some reason, she thought she didn't need any sleep and then wanted to be awake at 4:00 a.m.!! Needless to say, I was back at Starbucks Thursday morning for some more coffee (not decaf this time)! Thursday we made our way to Granny Doris' place and spent about 3 and 1/2 hours there. I'm sure she looked very different to Granny since it has been two months since they have seen each other. Taylor did great! She played, smiled, rolled over, talked, and laughed for Granny! We had a great time. Taylor slept the whole way home (even through a stop at Jo Ann's in Mt. Juliet). She was a sleepy girl, but it was a great visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment