Saturday, December 13, 2008

Congratulations Daddy!

Blake officially has his Master's Degree now!!! Two long years and a lot of hard work paid off today when he graduated. It was pretty hectic considering we have only been home with Taylor for three days now, but I really wanted him to be able to walk the line since he worked so hard for this. I was not able to go since I am still recovering from the C-section and have a six day old baby to feed! I was pretty upset that I would not be able to make it and did shed some tears this morning as Blake and my Dad were getting ready to leave. We were able to celebrate after with family. Everyone came over to the house for cake and refreshments (and to see Taylor). I could not be more proud of Blake. He did such an awesome job! He made all A's and one B, which is great considering the work load he had as well as working full time!! He has definitely made some sacrifices to get this done to help support our little family. Thank you Blake for all your hard work!
(Thanks to my Dad for going and taking some great pictures at graduation!)



Heading in to line up.


Walking in.



On his way to get his diploma!

He got it!!!

Our first family photo!
Blake and his Mom.
The cake
Blake, his Mom, and Tracy

Blake with Grandma and Grandpa
Blake and Maggie
Blake, Jackie, and Maggie
Blake and Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment