Monday, December 15, 2008

One Week Old

As of 9:10 p.m., our little girl is one week old! It is hard to believe that a week has gone by so fast. I just hope this isn't a preview of how fast time is going to fly by. So far, we are surviving life with a newborn pretty good. Of course it has helped that Blake has been off all week and my Mom has been here keeping the house clean and cooking for us! We are definitely sleep deprived, and I do my best to try and sneak in a nap while Taylor is sleeping. Of course it is hard to do when it takes her an hour to eat and she is eating every two hours! But, I am very thankful that the feeding is going very well. She is a pro! I am very blessed that I have not had major problems in that area because I know that breastfeeding can be a very difficult process for some. Blake is going back to work tomorrow, which I know he is dreading. Hopefully the day will go by quickly for him, and he will be back hanging out with us! As for Taylor, there is not too much new to report. She sleeps, eats, and poops (not always in that order). She only seems to cry when she needs something, which is good for us! I guess that is all for now. Here is to another great week with our new baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment