Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy, Busy Weekend

Wow, this weekend was a busy one! Saturday morning, Blake had a basketball play day that started at 8:00 a.m.! We then had Savannah's birthday party at 12:00. After that we had a wedding to attend at 6:30 p.m. and I was trying to finalize everything for a baby shower I was helping with at church on Sunday at 2:00!!! Even though it was super busy, it was a great weekend. We were able to spend time with family and friends and celebrate some great things! My Mom even came up and cleaned our house and ran a few errands for me while we were out. Then she entertained Taylor while we were getting ready for the next event of the weekend! I think Taylor laughed more than she ever has right before we left for the wedding! Thanks again to Grana for coming and helping out! I probably would have gone crazy, but instead, enjoyed every minute of our weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment