Friday, May 15, 2009

Uh Oh!

Last night when I put Taylor to bed, she pushed up and her head came off the back of her wedge sleep positioner. I didn't like the way she was laying, but decided to give her a few minutes to get into a good sleep before I came back in and moved her around. I waited about 20 minutes and went back in her room. When I got to the bed, I saw she had some how kicked herself out of the wedge and rolled to her side with her face against her bumper pads. Well, the bumper pads came out and so did the wedge to a temporary home on the floor (see picture below). I moved Taylor back to the middle of her crib on her back, watched her sleep for a minute, then went to bed.When she woke up at 5:20 this morning, I went in her room to find this! She had rolled over onto her belly and was sideways! I turned on the light to get a picture, so I caught her just waking up and adjusting to the light.
I guess it is time for her to be moving around in her bed! I'll be excited to see where I find her in the mornings now!

No comments:

Post a Comment