Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweet Little Sounds

I just love the little sounds my baby girl makes! Today as I was driving around town completing errands, I had the radio turned off just listening to Taylor "talk" to Mr. Lion (one of her little chime toys). It really sounded like she was having a conversation with him! She would get loud, then make sweet little "cooing" sounds. The whole time she had her eyes on him. (I know this because I kept glancing at her in the mirror we have on the back seat). I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing her sweet little voice! We got quite a bit accomplished this morning while we were out. We went to the bank, had some copies made, got a great deal on diapers at Kroger, and washed Daddy's truck and filled it up with gas. The last one was a little thank you surprise for Blake for working so hard so I can stay home with Taylor! After we got home, Taylor took a good afternoon nap while I cleaned up the house and did laundry. I think it was a pretty productive day! This evening we headed to church for dinner and huddle groups. We got to eat with some friends then spend time with Teenside. Taylor always loves seeing everyone there. She always does so great during devo and huddle groups. We will be taking her to her first Bible class in a few weeks!!! Just for fun, here are some pictures from today!




No comments:

Post a Comment