Saturday, May 9, 2009

First Time For Cereal

We tried cereal today for the first time. I really wanted to wait until she was 5 months old to try it as long as she was satisfied with just milk before then. I also wanted to try it on a Saturday morning when Blake was home and we were not rushing out of town. We got everything ready and even set her in her high chair for the first time. She looked so cute and grown up sitting in her chair! We started out with very thin cereal (1 tablespoon of cereal to 4 tablespoons of milk). The first bite came right back out, but by the time we were at the end of the feeding, she was opening her mouth when the spoon came to her! She probably only got about 1 teaspoon in and swallowed, but I wasn't expecting a miracle the first time. By the time she is 6 months old and ready for food, she will be a pro! I just can't believe it is time for my baby girl to be eating cereal! Enjoy the pictures we took!


No comments:

Post a Comment