Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday Fun

Friday, I decided to have a Mommy and Baby fun day with Taylor! We started out by going to the library for story time at 10:00 a.m.! Taylor did awesome! She loved hearing the guitar and singing and even listened to one story! She started getting a little "chatty" so I decided to sneak out so we wouldn't be a big distraction to all the other kids there. We returned our books from a couple weeks ago, and looked around for some new books to take home for story time with Daddy. We got about 10 new books for this week and three DVD's for her to watch. We also got a baby songs CD which turned out to be one that Blake listened to as a child. He was more excited than Taylor I think! After the library, Taylor fell asleep, so I decided to grab a sandwhich and head to the train depot for a little picnic. She slept while I ate then woke up for a quick little outdoor photo session. After our picnic we went to the school to see Daddy during lunch. He is always excited to see us during the day. While I was at the school, I picked up my books that some teachers had borrowed that Jackie wanted to read. I decided to give her a call and see if I could bring them by. I didn't realize that Maggie and Savannah were already in town, so we spent some time with them playing and talking. A little bit later, Blake's Nana called and had Larry and Becky with her. They wanted to see Taylor, so we headed back to the house so they could spend some time with her. Unfortunately, she slept the whole time they were there, so they just got to look at her. I was pretty tired after all the fun of the day, so I suggested to Blake that we use a gift card and go out to dinner. After dinner, it was back home to put Taylor to bed! Whew!! It was a long day, but lots of fun!! Here are some of the pictures from the day!

Sleeping in her car seat.
Just waking up.


Playing with Mr. Callipiter.

Smiles for Mommy!


She loves her fingers!

Taylor and Savannah in their coordinated outfits!

Taylor, Savannah, and Aunt Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment