Sunday, May 3, 2009

Celebrating Mother's Day One Week Early

This weekend I celebrated Mother's Day with my Mom a little early. For the last couple years, we have done a Mother's Day luncheon for all the Moms in our family. This year, the luncheon didn't work out, so we celebrated at Miss Mable's Tea Room in Dickson, TN. I am glad we got the opportunity to go there since they are closing in June. We had a great lunch and a wonderful time just spending time together. We did manage to get a few pictures. After we had lunch, we went to a little shop there and looked around at all the neat things. While I was walking around, I had Taylor facing out so she could see everything as I carried her around the store. I happened to look down at her and realized her little head was laying on my arm and she was sound asleep! It was too cute. I didn't have my camera with me, so I didn't get a picture of it. It was such a good day, and a great start to celebrating my first Mother's Day. I have definitely been very blessed with an incredible Mom! She has set the bar pretty high. I just hope and pray that I can be as good of a Mom to Taylor as she has been to me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment